Saturday 23 June 2012

Shopping Series: New Look

Hey y'all

As I mentioned in my DIY: Crop Top post I'm going start a shopping series! This is really a trial run post and if it gets a positive response I'll do other posts! So leave your views in the comments, if you hate it or love it tell me! :)

Each one will contain: Shoes, a Top, Shorts, a Bag and a Dress! and this first one is for New Look! :)


The Total = £62.71


Thanks for reading my post
It will be muchly appreciated if you follow my blog :)
Have a nice day!


7 comments:

  1. Great Stuff ,love the Bag :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges! So cool. I want to get some like that.

    -Victoria x
    walkinyourownshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! So elegant!
    Your blog is really lovely, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love New Look, the wedges are gorgeous!
    I nominated you for the leibster blog award:) Go to my blog for more info!
    I really hope you do it and I can't wait to see your version <3
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i like the top!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress!
    We can follow each other? :) xx

    ReplyDelete