Thursday 7 June 2012

Another Miniature Haul! - Steve's, Topshop, Barry M and New Look

Hey y'all

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went shopping AGAIN today! And again I didn't buy much but I'm very happy with what I bought! Also in my last post the quality of pictures were HORRIBLE because I couldn't use my normal camera but its back now so I hope you enjoy the better quality!










I had to stand up on my bed to get the full picture!

I love the pocket detail on the skirt!




 1. Barry M Nail Polish in Yellow - I've been trying to get some more bright nail polishes, so a bright yellow is an excellent addition! - £2.99

2. Pink Jesus Bracelet and White Union Jack Bracelet from Steve's - I just reliased that most of you won't have heard of Steve's! Its just this little shop in Walsall Town Centre that sells lots of jewellery, sleek makeup, wigs and other bits and bobs! - 79p each bracelet

3. Topshop Ear Cuff - I can not get enough of the Topshop jewellery! This is my first purchase of an ear cuff and I have to say I'm pretty happy, I'll be wearing a lot this summer! - £2.50 on sale

4. Blue Maxi Skirt from New Look - This is may favourite purchase! I think this is so beautiful! And I love it with my DIY Fringe Top and I love the look of colour blocking yellow and blue, maybe I'll make an OOTD about it? We'll see!

And watch out for a post coming soon about styling patterned hotpants! I hope you enjoy it! :) And what do you guys think about a post on my skincare routine? Leave some advice in the comments please! :D

P.S. These are my colour blocking nails which include the tangerine colour I bought yesterday!




14 comments:

  1. I love these bracelets <3 Ear cuff is also beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the skirt. I've been looking for one like yours :)

    sunshineandrainfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got that barry m colour. its so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely NEW ENTRIES!!

    If you want take a look at my blog, we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin if you want...
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails! Great color pairing! Check out my blog, would love it if you followed. I promise i'll follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect #53 & Bloglovin #11. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice things you got there. I particularly liked the earring! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow polish and the maxi skirt!! Also the ear cuff thing is so cool ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with Maxi skirts, I like your blog, just started following! Keep it up!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the yellow polish and your maxi skirt :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great skirt!!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg love the barry m nailcolor!


    - True

    ReplyDelete