Thursday 17 May 2012

Recent Purchase: White Sleeveless Button Down Shirt

Hey y'all

I recently bought this BEAUTIFUL white sleeveless button down shirt from Newlook, it cost me like £12 and I love it :D 

White shirts are something most people have in their closets somewhere so I thought it would be nice to show you guys some ways in which I would wear this shirt this summer, enjoy :D

With some washed out denim shorts


Excuse the crazy hand :D But yeah with a vibrant blue bodycon skirt


With some dark blue high-waisted shorts

I hope that gave you some ideas at how you could style your clothes! :D

Oh and you may have already seen the shirt in one of my OOTD blogs, if not you can check it out Here :)

Thanks for reading my post
It will be muchly appreciated if you follow my blog :)
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your style your like the cool girl off the block. I love your shirt its a classic and you wear it well.
    Great blog
    xx
    peek at me theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete