Saturday 12 May 2012

OOTD: Casual Sunny / Windy Day

Hey y'all

I had a busy morning today but I wont bore you guys with the details :p but because the weather was quite sunny today I thought I'd do an Outfit Of The Day :D So here it is, Enjoy :)





What I'm wearing: 
Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Sleeveless Blouse: New Look
Jeans: New Look (In the Sale)
Ring: Vintage
Blue and Red Bracelet: Links of London, Team GB Bracelet 
High Tops: Present from Germany but can be bought in the UK

Thanks for reading my post
It will be muchly appreciated if you follow my blog :)
Have a nice day!





3 comments:

  1. ore, you are looking very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you copy cat, i have that top in blue! :P only joking, the white looks nice :) lol, this is a nice post though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica!:D And lol Annie, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete