Sunday 13 May 2012

DIY: Open Shoulder Shirt

Hey y'all

I thought I'd change up the posts I normally make and post a DIY video :D Basically, I'm gonna take an oversize shirt and transform it into an open shoulder top, Enjoy :)
This is the shirt that I started of with, its actually a mens shirt :p I got it from a charity shop, for free :D 


I marked out the part of the top that I wanted to remove in pencil :)


I had to redo the line in red pen because I couldn't see the pencil :P but yeah I just used ordinary scissors to cut a messy circle out of the shoulder of the shirt :)

And thats it, its really simple to do :) Here's a few pics of the finished product :D





Thanks for reading my post
It will be muchly appreciated if you follow my blog :)
Have a nice day!







No comments:

Post a Comment